Thursday, March 11, 2010

My masterpiece... (tugas individu 3)

My Masterpiece...

I love to take a photograph. Every second, everytime and anywhere i want, i will immortalized it. For me, photograph is my way to express myself. It's also a common thing for everybody who loves to take a photograph, but for me it has my own meaning. Some people said that " I'm photogenic!" . Besides that, i also like to edit my photograph. Check it out!

This picture below is my new photograph which is located at Vihara Ratana Stupa Agung on Sunday, 7th March 2010.
I will describe a little bit about my editing.
At this picture, i give some loves in it. Means that, i always bring love wherever i am. Eventhough i was sick, mad, sad or others, i'm still trying to share my love with anyone around me. Bring smile and happiness for anyone. 
Light on my right hand means that I also bring light to illuminate people's way. I love to be sharing place for my family and my friends. Giving best solution for them as i could.
Vertical senteces on up right "When you love someone, to make your dream come true".. Actually this is some part of a song. When I do this task , i'm listening to this song. It's perfect.

Do like this roses? For me , it's so special. I got it on my 19th birthday from Steven, Vera, Westley, Jessica, Sugiman, Cecilia, Stefanus, Dwiyana, Magda ,and some seniors.. Actually it's really surprise me, because i never thought that i'll got that. Thank you so much for you my friends...


I take this picture myself @QQ sun plaza. Just hang out with my fellas. This glass looks unique for me, so unfortunately if not photographed..
My Disconnected Crew on 1st anniversary @M-studio...

This one is located at the back porch of the campus.
Our friendships hope will everlasting. I'm glad to know you friends..


This picture, i edit it myself and post it to this blog on the same day. I hope my creation may fulfill Educational Psychology's task. 

For my lovely friends, i really appreciate your comment here as the conditions set by the lecturer.
Last, I would say thank you for everybody who make time for visiting and commenting this task.



Teresia
091301083

12.52am

43 comments:

Rafita Attia said...

.hehehhe.
.kita sama-sama menyukai photography..

.so Like this Lah.. :)

Unknown said...

Wah, flawless nih editannya..sekali" blh donk bantuin edit foto" saya..haha6..^^

reffota said...

besoook editin foto aq ya...
sekedar promosi
hahahhaa

anggi gurning said...

simple but cute =)

Rahmi Zuraida's bLog said...

first posting with EngLish..
Like this..
awesome and nice pict..
^.^

Aisyah Hudaya (09-091) said...

mantap .lanjutkan :D
fotografi emang lagi bagus bagusnya sekarang

lia susanti simanjuntak said...

fotografy yaaa???
aq juga suka tuh.
like this..!!!!!!

Teresia said...

@ anggi: hha...
tere cute y..
ahhh makasiii.... :p

@ yg sk ftgrafi : ayok kt ft bareng ...
wkwk....

@rahmi: thx sis....
orgna jg nice kn??
hha...

Anonymous said...

mantap la sis!!
haha..b^^d

steven tambi said...

bagus kinerja ny...
lanjutkan...
ntr lain kali edit foto w...
bier makin oke...
hahaha....

Kurnia said...

bgus iah..,
pke b.inggris lge,
mantapp lh...

Rahmi Handayani said...

huuuaah .
kapan.kapan kita hunting foto bareng yaah :)

hehehe ^^

Teresia said...

@steven: huaa.... mau byr brp srh w edit? yg lalu z um byr.. wkwkwk... :p

@rahmi: yuuukkkk.... ^^..

@kurnia: thx".. jdi malu...:p

Si Pengukir Sejarah said...

U are really a photomania!!!
FUNtastic

09.057 fadhilla azwani said...

bagus, bagi-bagi ilmu donk sekali-kali di blog ini cara-cara ngedit foto yg keren, n g ribet..'
hhaha..
;D

Teresia said...

@fadila: haha... blh"...
gmpg tu...
skill bs la diciprat" dikit..
wkwkwk....

@Cipta: haha... U too man... Thx ^^

Susi Trisnawaty said...

comment ku kog hilang??

Teresia said...

@susi: nda tw... comment ulank lo.. ^^

steven tambi said...

haha...
msk m tmn pun gt...
mnta bayarn...
ahh...
rpny pertemanan kita cm sgitu...
hahaa....

Teresia said...

haha...
kyaaa....
mna ad yg gratiz boz...
ckck..:p
angsur la ente...
haha...
weqz...

Teresia said...

@jere: makasii jere... hee...
ada makna tersirat di dlmna...
stiap hsil editan-ku itu ada makna tersendiri, dari pewarnaan, dekorasi sampai border n tulisannya...

hehe...
^^

steven tambi said...

oke la...
w angsur,ntr tggl blg...
1hr nyicil brp...
hahaha....

Jessica said...

narsis narsis....hahahahahaha...
tp semua nice bgt koqq.....^^

09.096rds@gmail.com said...

Kereeen Tere..
Mantap
dtmbh dngn bhasa inggrisnya jga..

hhahaa..

Khairani Rizky said...

terebagus hasil karya kamu

Teresia said...

@steven: hm... rapa y..
Aye kasi ente angsur via bank 1 hari 10 juta d..
LOL...

Dwiyana Savira said...

Kyaaa..! aku suka foto" mu..bagus lho y..kalo bs sering" update blog mu lah dgn foto" editan mu..soalny aku jg suka dgn fotografi..!

Teresia said...

@dwiyana: yup"... I'll try to update it as often as possible... Keep photographing!!

I am Jelita Harahap said...

keren loh
apalagi blognya dibuat pake bahasa inggris

Antony said...

Blognya bagus ya pink semua. Gambarnya juga.

zahra afifa said...

bagus y,,,


sepatunya mw d jual ya???
hehehe,,,,,

windhika siahaan said...

bagus deh teresia...
makasih

Qisty Anindiati Sitepu said...

say : keren lohh tere..

semangat tere..

Qisty A.S

Katriin Elysabet S said...

wahhh....

keren there...!!!

ntar blh dong mnta edit foto ma mu...

hahahaha...

jeremy said...

@tere:
jeremy ginting like this. :)

Teresia said...

@anthony: yeah.. Pink-a-holic as you know.. :p

@zahra: haha... bole2.. mau bli rp bu?
wkwk..

@katriin: hah... boleh2.. ^^

@all: Thanks all...
Tere like this =)

Andry Sony Meang said...

tere!!!
ini macam...jempol diatas!!!

Westley.psi.09 said...

ahh...
aku blm dbyr utk yg satu ini..
tapi keren de..haha

Unknown said...

keren foto-fotonya!!

beblessed-cs.blogspot.com said...

bgs!!

aq sk cmuaa..
gmbr kakinya jg lucu..

hihi_

O-ren ishi de Psycho said...

foto2nya keren.......!!

s0ul_pr1nc3 said...

not bad
u koq suka x ad sinar2 nya gitu?
haha

Anonymous said...

nice
pake tools pa ja ?